The Diary of Me, Day 1

I was thinking, again, "Hey, why not just write, like anything?". Maybe I'm just too lazy, or maybe I'm just not into it at the moment, but still, I should have written something. So, first entry. It is sunny today. I can see the hospital in front of my office building. I sit in front of the window, pretty close to the edge. Sometimes I try to see what's below and feel the urge to jump, but thankfully there's thick glass. But it's normal, I think. Turns out, this urge has a name. The call of the void (in French, l'appel du vide) describes this impulse to hurl yourself into, well, a void. I think that's it for today. O, I finished my task earlier than expected. And I try to not mind the yellow lines in grammarly to correct my sentences anymore, except for the red lines for my typos. L'appel du vide is a pretty good name for a book. Maybe I'll try to write that also. Yes, I know, this is how I sound inside my head, jumping around. Not in one place at a time, and this is my normal. And at least I can differentiate there and their and your and you're, for fuck's sake, how can it be that difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diary of Me, Day 11

Down the Rabbit Hole